Applicant's News

D10 VISA (Job Seeking)

With D10 VISA, teachers will have extra time to find a new job or time to step out of Korea after their contract has expired.
    -  up to a maximum of 6 months to find a new job
    -  up to a maximum of 90 days outside of Korea

You can only apply for a D10 VISA after your contract has expired. It will take about 2 weeks to receive a new ARC from immigration.

Documents to apply
Copyright © 2010 JOBPOSTING KOREA - Start your career | Mobile Version | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
Address. 936-8 Singjeong4dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul, South Korea|Tel. 070-7728-0588|