Applicant's News

Nationality Requirements for Teaching in Korea

According to Korean Educational law, all teachers in any educational institutions must be registered in the office of Education.
A teacher must be in one of following living status or VISA status.

- Korean Citizen
- E-2 VISA holder - Foreign language teaching VISA is limited to people (passport holders) from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK, Ireland, and the United States.
- F-4 VISA holder - Overseas Korean
- F-2 VISA holder - Residential VISA
- F-6 VISA holder - Marriage VISA


Copyright © 2010 JOBPOSTING KOREA - Start your career | Mobile Version | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
Address. 936-8 Singjeong4dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul, South Korea|Tel. 070-7728-0588|