Questions & Answers

Question :

Nationalities to apply E2 Teaching VISA

I would like to ask if Filipino ESL Teachers/Tutors are also welcome to apply?
I hope to hear from you soon.

Answer :

Hi, Diane

First of all, thank you for registering with us and showing your interests to work in Korea to us.
There are some issues with immigration law in Korea.
All foreign nationals need to get E-2 Visa (Foreign Language Teaching VISA) from the Korean immigration office to teach English in Korea by the law. And there are only 7 English speaking countries are allowed from the immigration.
Those Seven countries are USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
You can find more information about the VISA from this website,
Because of this reason, we are asking the nationality to our teachers.

If you have other questions, please let us know.

Jason Kim

Copyright © 2010 JOBPOSTING KOREA - Start your career | Mobile Version | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
Address. 936-8 Singjeong4dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul, South Korea|Tel. 070-7728-0588|