Questions & Answers

Question :

GED instead of Diploma

I haven't been to High school. I'm 20 years old and I am getting my GED. Can I get an E2 visa and teach in Korea with a GED instead of a High school diploma? They are very similar. Thanks!
Answer :
Hi, Josiah

As a qualification for receiving an E-2 VISA (Foreign Language Teaching VISA), you must have acquired a bachelor's degree or higher degree.

Please visit for more information or Call immigrations hotline, 1345.

Copyright © 2010 JOBPOSTING KOREA - Start your career | Mobile Version | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
Address. 936-8 Singjeong4dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul, South Korea|Tel. 070-7728-0588|